Saturday, July 3, 2010

What's Going On

Ok, so I've had like zero time lately to blog, but I need to because we have major changes happening in about a week and a half. We thought we were going to move to Utah sometime toward the end of the year, but all of a sudden it's happening now. My mom put her house on the market the first week of June and had a crazy amount of offers almost immediately. There was even a bidding war and it ended up going for above market value and she doesn't have to pay closing costs. My only explanation is that God was helping because her house is...well, it's a nice little house, but it was built in 1940 something and it's just that, little. Anyway, when she went into escrow, we all of a sudden realized we needed to have another house to move into at the end of escrow. So we finished unpacking from our trip to So Cal and then found ourselves packing to fly to Utah in a couple of days to find a house. Crazy! Long story short...we found a great house that fits the needs of my mom and us really well. It's a beautiful 2002 6 bedroom house in Orem. My mom will have the basement level and we'll have the upstairs. We are really excited! More details to come...

2 comments:

Palmyra said...

So I don't speak Chinese (or Japenese), but I'm thinking they said they are just as excited for you as we are!! That is sooo awesome, incredible!! Don't you just love it when things go better than how you planned them? That's when you know you didn't just do it on your own and He is watching out for us. I cant wait to see all the little "Laura" touches you add to everything you do. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗.......................................................