Thursday, August 5, 2010

When Is Father's Day Again??

Ok, so this is totally late, but I just wanted to give a shout out to Bo for being an awesome father to our girls. They are so blessed to have him and so am I. :) The girls and I went shopping at the Dollar Tree for our Father's Day gifts for daddy and they had a blast! Melia was so excited and kept telling everyone that we were getting presents for Father's Day for her daddy. She went through the store singing a Father's Day song that she made up and saying, "Oh, I think Daddy would like this!" about practically everything she saw. This is what we came up with.


From Naiya, a football to play catch with Daddy. :)


From me, a Sudoku book.


From Melia, beautiful fake flowers. :)


Happy Father's Day! We love you! You're our favorite daddy! :)

No comments: