Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Melia!!

To My Beautiful Melia:
You are six years old now! You are growing up so fast! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family and that I get to be your mom.

You are so smart and you pick up on everything so quickly. You continue to amaze me with the new things you learn and share with me. You are very creative and love to make things for me and Daddy and Naiya. You see things going into the recycling bin and pull them out all the time because you see the potential in them to make a game or a house for your dolls or an underwater city for your mermaids. You love clothes and picking out outfits for yourself, Naiya and Aria. I think you would dress me and daddy too if we would let you! Daddy loves you so much! He actually let you paint his nails last week--fingers and toes!

You are silly and funny and love to laugh. It is so much fun to play with you. You are very kind and you care about others. You always volunteer to help me with whatever I need and you like to help Naiya and Aria too. You love your little sisters and have so much fun with them. They are blessed to have such a wonderful big sister. You love to dance and do Karate and you catch on really quickly to everything they teach you.

My wish for you is that you will know and feel how special you really are and that there is a great purpose for your life. You will be a ray of sunshine in many people's lives.

I love you forever!
Mom :)

1 comment:

Azure said...

She really is an amazing little girl. So bright and fun, and she can be quite respectfully assertive. LOVE the quotes on your sidebar. I hope you are keeping a record of the past ones too. Cute picture of Naiya laying in the puddle. I remember the story of that fun summer day. :)