Saturday, July 26, 2008

Embarrassing Moment


So last Monday, Bo went to play softball with all of the missionaries on their day off. I took Melia down there to watch Daddy play. After the game was over, all of the missionaries got together for a group picture and Bo and I were taking the pictures for them--about 15 different cameras for about 25 guys. Then comes the moment--Melia falls and starts crying, I bend down to pick her up and I hear my pants rip. Where you see my hand is the back of my pants where there is a rip about a foot long. So I play it off, continue to take pictures in front of these 25 guys and carefully try to keep my back facing everybody, which was kind of hard once we were done taking pictures and everyone was walking around and Melia was running off to the playground. Luckily, I was able to get Melia and get back to the car with only the dad on the playground seeing the back of me. They weren't even tight pants. Go figure.

3 comments:

california smiths said...

You handled that so much better than I would have! That is pretty funny, something that you don't hear happening to often in real life.

Jeff and Amy said...

We were thinking of going down there to visit you guys but we wouldn't want you to pour paint on our new mink coats. Thanks a lot for caring...GOSH!

Chris said...

Baggy pants cause the most blowouts. Believe me, I'm not only a blowout member, I'm also the President.