Friday, July 10, 2009

Naiya's Blessing


Naiya's blessing was really special. Bo did a wonderful job and the spirit was really strong. I cried (of course) as I heard all of the great blessings that will come to Naiya throughout her life. I feel so blessed to have two beautiful girls--daughters of our Heavenly Father that He has entrusted us with to care for and guide through this life. I'm so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and to be surrounded by so many wonderful people who care about us. Thank you to all of our family and friends for being so great!

1 comment:

JonandLo said...

That must be your mom in the picture with you??? You have the same eyes. So are you getting into the swing of things with 2?? I'm sure it's a huge adjustment. So I gots a ? for you. We are now proud owners of a Mac (tell bo, he'll be so happy=)) Anyways, I know you have a website too...I'm trying to create one and am stuck! Do you do the mobileme? I guess if we don't do that we have to buy a website?? I love to blogging layout there so much better. I notice though you use blogspot.com and not the one you can create on your iweb. anyways, if you have tips that would be great!! sorry for the long post=)