Monday, April 19, 2010

What??!

Ok, so we have been living here in this little town of Paradise for 2 years now. We are pretty much used to how different it is from LA. However, every once in a while, I still experience things that trip me out. Let me illustrate. A couple of days ago, I was driving down to Chico and there are a lot of fields on the way. All of a sudden, I saw a cow running down the side of the highway with another cow behind the fence, where they are supposed to be, chasing after her--probably trying to help her come back to the herd. It kind of caught me off guard to see that, so I said a little prayer to help the cow get back to the herd safely. Then, on my way back out of Chico is when I saw what I have never seen before. There was a police car blocking the highway with some traffic backed up behind it. Yes, I have seen a million and one traffic jams in my lifetime, but never have I seen a traffic jam with a loose cow running around and a cowboy on a horse trying to lasso it! Crazy! It felt surreal. Anyway, I never thought that I would have a prayer answered by a cowboy on a horse. :)

1 comment:

Piper said...

That is awesome, Laura. Thank you so much for sharing!