Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Crazy Week!

Ok, enough procrastinating. We've had a ton of stuff going on lately and I've been taking mental notes of all the things I wanted to blog about, but had a total lack of motivation to actually do it. So last night I looked through some friends' blogs and got motivated.

So let me take you back to the week after our vacation--like mid August. That's when my brother in law, Caleb, sister in law, Palmyra, and nephews Alex and Jake came to stay with us for a week. What were we thinking having people stay with us for a week right after a week long vacation with the whole family? I'm not sure--but I'm glad we did. :) This week gave us a chance to hang out and get to know the people we love even better. Yes, we had our crazy moments--how can you not with 4 kids in a confined space?? But we had a lot of fun and we are really glad they came.


Here's their cute family plus Melia in front of the Salt Lake Temple. You would never know that we fought a huge storm just to get there!


Happy Birthday Caleb! We went to Azure's house for swimming and a BBQ.


Melia made Uncle Caleb a card. :)


We had lots of fun on the slip and slide! Thanks Grandma Carol!


This is right before Melia took Alex out!


Just chillin' with Uncle Caleb watching a movie.


Vero and Peter had their second reception and we had a ton of fun dancing! Here's us shaking our booties to the Macarena. Yes, we danced to the Macarena. Don't judge.



This was our attempt to spend the day hanging out on the "beach" at Lake Utah and get some swimming in. Can I just say that I really, really miss the beaches in So Cal? It was so dirty here and there were so many rocks that we could hardly get out in the water. Needless to say we didn't end up staying very long, but at least we got some cute pics of our families.

Thanks for a fun week guys!
P.S. We're waiting for a rematch of our Hand and Foot tournament!

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

ha ha Laura, you have my head spinning! I didn't see any new posts yesterday and today...I'm loving it!
Oh and thank you for not telling anyone how bad we lost at Hand and Foot. So embarrassing. Yah, you got it sister, we want (demand) a rematch!