Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Weeks to Go!

Well, I'm definitely feeling it. My belly has become this huge thing in front of me that has a life of it's own...literally. By this time in 2 weeks our baby girl will be here! We still haven't agreed on a name, but I think Bo is softening to the one I like. He didn't admit it straight out, but he told me to go ahead and look up middle names that go with that name, so I'll take that as a good sign. This past weekend some people from church came over and helped us put up the walls for the two new rooms for Melia and the baby. They went up really fast and turned out way better than anything I had imagined. They are pretty much sound proof too which will make life a lot more livable. It's funny--all this time we had been praying for a 3 bedroom place to live and we had it set in our minds that that would mean moving out somewhere. And now all of a sudden, we have a 3 bedroom place to live in right where we are! Heavenly Father is so good to us. Also, we had a baby shower and people have been sending us money to help out and it is turning out to be exactly what we need to get ready for the baby. We are so blessed and I'm so grateful!

1 comment:

JonandLo said...

Heavenly Father always provides!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see pics and hear the name. Keep us posted