Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 Months Old!


Today is Naiya's 5 month birthday and I'm writing this blog on the actual day! Check me out! Anyway, it hasn't been that long since my last blog about her so she's pretty much still the same cute little chubby smiley that she was in my last entry. One important thing I forgot to mention last time though was her snorting. I'm not sure why, but she snorts all the time--when she cries, when she laughs. It's pretty funny. And now that we have found it funny, Melia has decided to start snorting when she laughs too. Ahh, my little family of piglets. Naiya has also become obsessed with my water bottle. Bo gave her some water from it the other day and now every time she sees it, her eyes get big and she starts flailing about. Her diet still consists of just breast milk so I guess water is a real treat for her. :) She really does bring joy to our lives every day and I'm so grateful to have her!

No comments: