Monday, November 16, 2009

We Survived!

Ahh, the wonderful germy world of preschool. Melia came home with a cold about a week ago which I then came down with, promptly followed by Naiya and finishing up with Bo. Let's just say this week has been filled with more mucus coming from every direction than I ever care to see again. I haven't been sick since last Christmas, so I've never faced the challenge of taking care of two sick kids while being sick myself before. Not so much fun, to say the least. The good news is we are all feeling much better--well, Bo is still having a hard time, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

lol, doesn't seem like Bo has been having a lot of luck lately eh? I was having a lot of fun telling Caleb about the poopie incident! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you for Christmas!