Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beauty and Teen Wolf?




So this Halloween, Melia decided she wanted to be Belle and that Daddy should be the Beast. It was a cute idea, but it was only a few days until Halloween and I wasn't sure we could pull it off. But listening to Melia talk about it to everyone and hearing how excited she was motivated me to try to come up with a Beast costume. And vuala!....Here it is. Bo was totally a good sport to do this. He was not feeling very festive, but he did it--2 days in a row--itchy beard, make-up, fake teeth and everything! Proof that Melia really does have daddy's heart. I had fun being a farmer with my cute little chicken. :)

4 comments:

Palmyra said...

Ha ha!! Laura! Caleb and I were laughing sooo hard at the Melia sayings! That's so awesome that you post that. I loved the costumes, and you look great as a Farm!

Jeff and Amy said...

I love how you had matching costumes! Way to be a sport Bo!

Flo said...

I hope that you are saving all the comments in a journal or something or can you print out your blog? They are really something I hope you will keep for her to read when she gets older. By the way...costumes were great!!!

JonandLo said...

Ok, Brenton was the same thing for halloween and they look almost the same in their pics. too funny!