Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trip to So Cal--Day 10 Swimming with Trina & Piper


Guess what we did on Friday? You got it--swimming! For about 3 and a half hours this time! We got together with our good friends, Piper and Trina, and all of the kids. It was so much fun to catch up with them! All three of us have had babies in the past year since we've been gone. I can't believe how big theirs are! I don't know why, but I was expecting to see little babies like mine. I guess time didn't stop when we left after all! One thing I noticed all through this vacation seeing all of these wonderful people that we love--there's something about good friends, when you see them after being away for so long, you just pick up right where you left off and it's so comfortable, almost like you never left. :)


No comments: