Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 Months and Counting

Naiya is over 4 months old now and our video camera has been broken this whole time so we don't have any video of her yet. I feel bad because we have video of Melia every month on her monthly birthday. So I decided I'm going to at least write about Naiya every month on her monthly birthday until we get our video camera fixed. By the way, her monthly birthday is on the 16th. Yes, I'm a little late, but at least I'm doing it!




So here she is--my little smiley. That's my nickname for her because she smiles so much. She's such a sweet, easy going baby. She just learned to laugh and finds Melia totally hilarious. She just started getting pretty good at grabbing things and everything is starting to go in the mouth. I wonder why babies do that anyway. She has lots of curly hair, which totally looks like Jerry curls when it's wet. She is a total chunkster now and just has rolls on top of rolls. Adorable. Speaking of rolls--she can roll over now from her tummy to her back, but gets stuck there and starts to cry. Kind of like a turtle, except for the crying part. She is sleeping through the night now, which is heaven for Bo and I. Overall, we are just exceptionally happy to have her as part of our family. :)

No comments: