Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a Girl! (We think)

I'm now almost 6 months pregnant and I finally had my first official doctor's appointment where they did the ultrasound and stuff. We'll know for sure when they send me to do the 3D ultrasound in a couple of weeks, but from what my doctor could tell, she said it looks like it's a girl. We are excited to have another little girlie! It will be fun for Melia to have a little sister. She was excited to tell Daddy and Grandma Adeline that mommy has a baby girl in her belly button. The only problem is that Bo and I only had a boy name picked out. We have no idea what to name another girl. We'll have to start reading up on names.

1 comment:

Goldie said...

How exciting. I would love to have another girl!! Glad to hear you're doing well and recovered from Christmas. We miss you out here.